Are you tired of the same monotonous gym routine?
Do you want to enjoy the fabulous weather outside as well as take care of your fitness?
Well, maybe it is high time that you take your fitness routine outdoors.
By joining a personal training program on the Gold Coast you can enjoy the benefits of the wonderful weather and also spice up your fitness workout.
Regular exercise is essential to lead a healthy, disease free life. Lifestyle diseases like diabetes and heart problems can be prevented to a large extent if you lead an active lifestyle.
Most people join health clubs with the intention of keeping fit but lose motivation midway. By hiring a trainer, you can remain motivated to keep fit. Here are some benefits of outdoor training.
* Rise in level of Vitamin D – The vitamin D levels in your body increases on exposure to sunlight. Vitamin D helps to combat various illnesses like cancer, heart attacks and osteoporosis. However ensure that you are not overexposed to the sun.
* More motivation – There is definitely more motivation when you are in a personal training program than your regular indoor fitness routine. Here you are working out more thereby enabling more weight loss.
* Advice from fitness experts – There are trained and experienced fitness experts at the gym to help you with your fitness goals. These personal trainers also give you tips on healthy eating habits and on various methods to stay focused.
* Mood elevations – Regular exercise helps in mood elevations. Naturallight also improve people’s moods. Simple outdoor activities like taking a stroll in the park or your dog for a walk or cycling around the neighborhood can give you a mental boost. So by exercising outdoor you will become a much happier person.
* Improves concentration – Outdoor activity also helps in concentration. You will find it easier to concentrate better at your work after an outdoor activity. Studies have shown that children with ADHD concentrate and focus better after outdoor activities.
* Social skills – a good outdoor training programs usually have a lot of group activities. Most of the activities are based on team building and decision making skills. So you are also improving your mental and social health. You are also working out with a group of like-minded people. This will help you to easily achieve your fitness goals. Who knows, you may also make some good friends for life.
Personal training offers a variety of fitness activities. These workouts vary with person depending on their fitness and endurance levels. It is very important that you chose a routine that you enjoy.
In this way there is a higher chance of you sticking to it. By taking your routine outdoors you can enjoy the sun and sights. For example, trail running is a real change from your usual treadmill running. Running improves your cardiovascular system.
By joining a fitness boot camp, other parts of your body also get a workout. Your leg muscles are worked in different ways as you run over rough terrain as opposed to the smooth surface on treadmills. There is also the advantage of different levels of intensity in outdoor running.
Another advantage of working outdoors is that you can use the outdoor props for your workouts. For example, the benches available in parks can be used for doing pushups or stretches. After finishing your routines you can do the stretches in the grass. You can do some sun salutations or simply cool away in the breeze. It is much healthier this way than cooling off in an air conditioned room.
Another benefit of Gold Coast personal training program is that by you can push yourself to limits which previously were not achievable. You can also get very creative by taking your workout routine outdoors. You can enjoy the summer sun and stay in shape with outdoor workouts.
Studies have shown that people who are active and fit experience very little depression or anxiety compared to those who are not physically fit. It is very important to follow a balanced and healthy diet along with regular exercise to remain fit.
Simple outdoor activities like cycling, swimming and walking or joining a workout can improve your physical fitness as well as mental health. You can find the best Gold Coast personal trainers on Linkedin.
So next time you are feeling low, do not sit in front of the television with a tub of popcorn. Take a walk and experience the high that being close to nature will give you.